We can advise you how to mitigate your tax liabilities by ensuring that you take full advantage of all possible claims or where possible how to rearrange your financial affairs to produce a lower tax burden.
We can prepare your Self Assessment Tax Return and submit this to the Inland Revenue.
We can calculate your tax liabilities under the Self-Assessment Rules.
In addition, if you are in business, then once we have completed your annual accounts we can prepare all necessary computations and the required additional schedules for the Income Tax Return. We prepare all these documents by computer and can lodge them electronically immediately to H.M. Revenue & Customs.
We can also assist in the preparation of other taxation returns including:
- Payroll end of year returns on forms P14, P60, and P35 etc.
- Returns of benefits in kind including car benefits on forms P11D. These are required for all Directors and for Employees earning in excess of £8,500 p.a.
- Returns of payments to subcontractors or entertainers.
- VAT returns
Contact the tax team today by emailing Tax@davisgrant.co.uk
For a summary of personal tax rates and allowances for 2009/2010 (Year to 5th April 2010) please visit the 2009/10 Tax Guide.
- About us
- Business growth services
- Business support services
- Personal client services
- Practical help sheets
- Tax & audit services
- Xero Online Accounting
- Budget 2015
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2015/16
- Minimising capital taxes
- Year end tax guide 2014/15
- Autumn Statement 2014
- Tax efficient investments
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- Site map
- Business news