With a number of specialist departments under one roof we are the ideal environment to develop your knowledge of all accounting disciplines. For decades Davis Grant has built on its roots as a family firm to help people like you reach their potential. Our location close to central London gives us easy access to a diverse and sophisticated client base across many industries, yet we are far enough removed to avoid the rat race!
Whatever the stage of your career we are a great choice to move you onto the next level…
Charlene originally started as an accounts Trainee, becoming ACCA Qualified and discovered a love of tax! She became Manager of the Tax Department in 2015.
Jenny started as a Trainee and became Audit Manager a couple of years after qualifying. Since then, she has had two great kids and relocated a little further from Ilford.
Jenny now works part-time with part of the week working from home.
Steven and Jay prove there really is no glass ceiling at Davis Grant. Both started as non-qualified accountants, both have become Partners!
Meet the Team and explore these stories and more!
Team members with experience and qualifications value the opportunities provided by being part of our family.
Do you want the freedom of having:
- direct contact with clients,
- chances to specialise in the areas that you are passionate about,
- opportunity to progress within the organisation through your career,
- access to the resources and support you need to deliver excellence?
You may be frustrated by a rigid environment, either through lack of flexibility or ability to progress. Our team members love the dynamism of an organisation where effort and dedication is rewarded and there is a family friendly culture, office hours are respected and there is empathy for changing circumstances.
For Accounts Trainees
All accounts trainees, qualified team members and even managers have a dedicated mentor. Trainees work to a clearly defined plan for the year ahead with quarterly updates. We are committed to continued professional development with training time allocated within normal office hours.
If you are a school leaver or graduate, become a trainee with us.Take advantage of secondment across our departments to receive a well-rounded knowledge and a stimulating experience.
Our ACCA trainees are sent to leading London colleges but we are flexible enough to allow you to study in locations that may suit you better. Choose from daytime study, evening or weekends if you so require.
Our trainees benefit from a full package that includes:
- Payment for all college courses and papers
- Paid study leave (typically a week for each exam sitting)
- All course materials (reference and books)
- ACCA subscription
We are proud to be an ACCA Approved Employer with Gold Status for Trainee Development. This allows your experience with us to be automatically accredited by ACCA without further assessment.
It’s not just about the work! We get together every few months as an entire team, hold regular social events and are active in the local community:
- Casual dress days
- Charity patronage
- External events
- Social outings
- Previous events include: bowling and go karting!
- Ben Chernoff appointed Director
- Team Coffee Morning – Macmillan Fundraising
- Happy New Year
- Team Davis Grant Bowling Championship 2018
- Davis Grant achieves Gold Champion Partner Status with Xero
- Davis Grant Treats it’s Team
- Davis Grant invest in office refurbishment
- Team Social – Peter Pan at the Kenneth More Theatre
- Team Social – Birdie’s Golf at Roof East
- Davis Grant’s Tech Specialists Shortlisted for Top Award