Our helpsheets provide a two page briefing on key elements of essential topics. Just what you need to know, in plain English. Click to view in your browser, download to print or share.
- Tax Planning Checklist 2020/21
A checklist of the key investment and tax planning ideas that you should be considering.
- Guide for Developing Your Business Continuity Plan
A guide to help you develop your Business Continuity Plan.
- Business Continuity Plan Template
A template to use for your Business Continuity Plan.
- What if your business could prosper in economic chaos?
Some businesses succeed consistently, despite the most turbulent conditions. Here's what we can learn from them.
- Start a business the low risk way
Methods to overcome uncertainty in 2020 to get your new business idea up and running.
- Construction Industry Scheme
All contractors and subcontractors should register with HMRC. Subcontractors will be subject to a higher-rate deduction if they have not registered.
- Identifying Inefficiencies in Your Business
Save money, avoid waste, reduce tax and maximise the profits in your business.
- The scourge of late payments
Outstanding invoices compromise cashflow.
- Registering for Digital VAT
The Making Tax Digital (MTD) zero-hour is here.
- Preparing for leaving the EU
What can you do prior to March 29th?
- Outsourcing Your Payroll
Paying employees can be a hassle with deductions from salary, pension auto-enrolment and reporting benefits to be considered.
- Starting A Business
A quick guide to things to consider when starting a business.
- Using pension funds in your business
Learn about how your pension savings can help finance your business.
- Extracting profits from your business
A guide to tax-efficient profit extraction for business owners
- Capital allowances for plant and machinery
How to minimise business tax in 2018/19. Are you failing to claim failing to claim capital allowances that you are entitled to?
- Travel and subsistence
A quick reference to your obligations for reporting travel expenses.
- From sole trader to a limited company
Here’s what you need to know to complete the transition.
- Termination payments
The rules for taxing payments made on the termination of someone’s employment are changing from 6 April 2018.
- Measuring Business Performance
What are the best ways we can help you to assess your firm’s performance?
- Managing automatic re-enrolment
Once you’ve been running auto-enrolment for three years you’ll
have to re-enrol workers.
- Payroll issues for employers
A detailed guide for employers to the current concerns regarding payroll including auto-enrolment.
- Managing the Digital Revolution
Digital tax is on the way. Ensure the smoothest possible transition for your business.
- Investing in small companies
A beginner’s guide to the tax reliefs available for investors in startups and small businesses.
- Specialists in Tech
A quick guide to our proven track record in the technology sector helping both startups and established companies.
- Improving Cashflow
A guide to maintaining a healthy balance between money coming in and out of your business.
- R+D Tax Credits FACTSHEET
What costs can be considered? We are here to help you understand how your business could claim a share of the cash!
- Exporting for small businesses
How to sell goods and services overseas for beginners.
- R+D Tax Credits
A guide to the tax relief or cash available to innovative SMEs.
- Business Finance
Raising finance is a crucial but challenging aspect of running a successful business.
- Auto-Enrolment Payroll Service
How we help to make sure you avoid penalties from the Pensions Regulator