The pace of technological change continues to accelerate – why should you get onboard the cloud rather than lie down on the tracks? At Davis Grant we are determined to keep you growing and pass on the opportunities and benefits available by working with the most up to date methods.
When advocating Cloud Accounting solutions we are often (quite rightly) asked by you to justify our recommendation that you move your accounting online. “What’s in it for me?” you ask, well don’t take our word for it check out the survey results below.
Benefits of online accounting
(and the percentage of business owners who want them)
Source: 673 accountants and 1,001 SME owners surveyed by Censuswide between 22.08.2017 – 29.08.2017
In short: these 11 benefits are waiting for you…
- Data not lost if computer fails
- Less time to manage accounts
- Cost effectiveness
- More immediate information on financial position
- Easier interaction with advisor
- Fewer data-entry errors
- Good data security
- Better invoice management, enabling faster payment
- Help pay suppliers on time
- Ability to record transactions immediately from different devices
- Easier internal collaboration on accounts
But that’s not all – as accountants we love working in the cloud too. In the same survey our peers stated that they expect to save time and benefit from increased security and reliability. So it’s a win-win situation for everyone.
Our friendly team is waiting to guide your through a pain-free process.
Talk to us about getting started with online accounting.