Ramp Up Your Business with XERO
Nobody goes into business with the intention of doing paperwork.
Watch our experienced VAT/Bookkeeping Manager, Jemini Mehta, for our webinar on, Ramping Up Your Business with Xero, where you will:
- Discover how you can achieve more financial, mind and time freedom
- Understand the benefits of using Xero in your business
- Learn how to get paid faster with less stress
- Understand how Xero provides important insights into your business
- Identify technology in the Xero ecosystem to support business operations
Redefining Success – Steps to help your business grow and flourish
16th December 2021
11.00am – 12.00pm
This is a question many entrepreneurs and owners will ask themselves and is something that may change as a business develops.
To help offer some guidance, you are invited to join us for a free webinar with our Director, Steven Sandford, as he looks into the factors and steps that go into creating an effective, fast-growing company.
During this presentation, Steven will explore:
- Success for you, your business and your team.
- Your smart Business Plan.
- Strategies to grow your profit and cash flow.
- Building a healthy business.
- Ensuring sustainable success.
Back to School – Tips and tricks to develop your business’s core values
Establishing your company’s identity is integral to supporting your vision for the business. At the heart of any brand’s identity is its core values.
These are unique to each company and need to be developed from within to be authentic and reflective of your goals and ethos.
Our team at Davis Grant want to pass on the lessons we have learned from creating our own core values to you, with this webinar from our Director, Steven Sandford.
This includes, but is not limited, to:
- Building future vision
- Creating cohesion within your business
- Strengthening your brand and standing out
- Driving improvements
- Delivering quality products and services
Use Technology to make business more profitable and less work
Leveraging technology is the easiest way for businesses to streamline their processes, increase their efficiency, and ultimately achieve time, mind, and financial freedom. A systemised business is more sustainable, scalable and ultimately saleable. It can operate without a heavy reliance on its owners and can grow without the wheels coming off.
Our Director Ben Chernoff, shows you how to:
- Understand the benefits of systemisation
- Identify inefficient processes and systems in your business
- Recognise opportunities to improve customer experience and profitability
- Determine the information you need to make informed decisions
- Discover the five-step process to build your app stack
Getting Back to Business
As everyone tries to get back to some kind of normality the environment for all of us threatens to be overwhelming. Focus your energy on the things you can control and the opportunities that exist.
Our Getting Back to Business webinar will help you get the best return on your efforts and use change to help you work through these uncertain times. Our Director Neil Driver will help you to:
- Clarify the challenges you need to overcome
- Understand how to embrace change and focus on what you can control
- Define your product/service mix, marketing plan and HR needs
- Determine key finance, budget and pricing requirements
- Define the planning you should undertake to get back to business
Time to prepare for the VAT reverse charge
Despite being delayed twice previously, the VAT reverse charge for the construction sector came into force on 1 March 2021. This fundamentally alters the way businesses within the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) record, report and pay VAT.
Our Director Neil Driver covers the key concerns including:
- What is the CIS and what is changing?
- What work does/does not fall under the scheme?
- Is my property or construction based business affected?
Plus, we update you on points to consider now, next steps and what we can do to help you with construction and property based businesses.
End of the Financial Year – Plan Ahead, Save Tax
With the end of the tax year fast approaching it is important that you take full advantage of the reliefs, allowances and opportunities available to you and are aware of upcoming changes.
Hosted by our Director, Ben Chernoff, this will help you make the most of your money.
This presentation will provide tax-efficient advice on:
- ISAs and investments
- Inheritance tax
- And a whole host of other tax tips and news.
Know Your Numbers (and get them working for you)
You don’t have to be an accountant or bookkeeper to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car. Having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions and set meaningful targets for the year ahead.
- Learn what each of your key financial reports tells you about your business
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and trends
- Discover why your bank account balance may not reflect profits
- Identify how to protect your assets
- Discover the key drivers of business value
- Learn how to measure your business efficiency to drive improvement
Reclaiming Your Time webinar
We all have the same number of hours in a day, but some people achieve so much more than others. You’ll always be busy, so you need to take steps to reclaim control of the time you have. The business and personal cost of not doing so is too great.
Our 60-minute complimentary webinar, presented by Director Steven Sandford, covers:
- Understand why we’ll always be busy
- Discover mindsets to help you better prioritise your time
- Identify where your time is being wasted so you can spend more time on the things that matter most
- Determine the opportunity cost of not re-prioritising your time
Business Recovery Webinar
Right now, it’s ‘Business Unusual’ as businesses try to manage the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, adapt to an unfamiliar environment and plan for an uncertain future. We’re on the frontline of business support and we’re doing all we can to help business owners like you get to a new ‘Business as Usual’.
Watch this 75-minute complimentary webinar, presented by Director Neil Driver, where we cover the most important steps you can take to ensure your business has the best chance of recovery, including:
- Closing the disconnect
- The need to re-invent
- Your budget (personal and business)
- Opportunities, vulnerabilities and critical challenges
- Identifying and managing risks
- Goals and actions
- Pulling everything together as a complete package
Plus, we’ll update you on how we can tangibly support you through your business recovery.
Billions of pounds of tax relief go unclaimed in the UK each year – have you claimed your share?
With more than 1,000 tax reliefs and allowances available to businesses and individuals in the UK, can you be sure that you and your business are claiming everything you are entitled to?
It is estimated that tens of billions of pounds of tax relief goes unclaimed in the UK each year, meaning there is a good chance some of this money should be in your pocket.
Whether it is making the most of your personal allowance for Income Tax, the Dividend allowance or the nil-rate bands for Inheritance Tax (IHT), making an R&D Tax Credit claim or a claim for Capital Allowances, Directors Steven Sandford and Ben Chernoff explained how you can assess your own eligibility.
The Chancellor’s Winter Economy Plan – Webinar
On Thursday 24 September, the Chancellor announced the outline details of the Winter Economy Plan.
The detail of his statement was complex, particularly in relation to the Job Support Scheme and tax deferrals, so to help you understand the ins and outs of this new economic plan, our experienced team at Davis Grant hosted a FREE live webinar, explaining:
- The Job Support Scheme
- The extension of the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- The Pay as You Grow Scheme
- Extensions to the various loan schemes
- Tax and VAT deferrals
- The VAT cut in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
Are You Getting Paid? – Webinar
The impact of Covid-19 and the associated lockdown has made it more important than ever to ensure, where possible, that you’re still getting paid.