Our experts in personal and business tax work with you to maximise planning opportunities and improve your tax position.
It’s an unfortunate fact of life that from time to time there will be disagreement between the taxpayer and HMRC. Sometimes it is the facts of the case that are in question but it is also often the legislation itself that is in question. Tax isn’t always black and white and where this is the case we are happy to argue your case in the strongest possible terms.
- Self Assessment and Tax Returns
- Pay as little tax as possible
- Income from property
- Resolving Inquiries and Disputes
- Insider - Monthly Policy Briefing
Keeping you up to date with the top stories you need to know each month.
- National insurance planning
Your obligations and opportunities including: class 1 NICs, having more than one job, salary sacrifice and employment allowance.
- Your personal self-assessment tax return
What you need to know about how we help you file self-assessment
- Marriage Allowance explained
Almost half of the UK’s eligible couples failed to claim their share of £1.3 billion in marriage allowance cash in 2016/17.
- Capital gains tax planning
A quick guide to capital gains tax and the reliefs available for 2018/19.