Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms of Business
- Limited company not subject to audit standard terms of business (updated Oct-16)
- Limited company subject to audit standard terms of business (updated Oct-16)
- Partnership, LLP or sole trader standard terms of business (updated Oct-16)
- Partnership, LLP or sole trader standard terms of business – Tax Consultancy (updated Oct-16)
The information provided on this website is of a general nature. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your own circumstances. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice from a professional accountant before you take any action or refrain from action.
Whilst we endeavour to use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate, complete, reliable, error free and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that it is such. We and our associates disclaim all warranties.
The information can only provide an overview of the regulations in force at the date of publication, and no action should be taken without consulting the detailed legislation or seeking professional advice.
Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. The provision of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the sites or those that control them.
The contents of this website including but not limited to text, images, sound clips, video clips, page layouts, underlying code and software is our or our affiliates property. The content may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part other than in accordance with the following permissions.
You may print, reproduce, copy, download or store any of the content of this website for your own personal use or use by others within your organisation provided that any such material is reproduced in full without any amendment and that it is not incorporated into any other material whether in hard copy or electronic form.
You specifically agree that you will not use the content of this website for any commercial purpose.
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Our website contains downloads that require a user to provide their email address. Providing information will create a cookie that will allow download of the file.
You web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
Changes to these policies
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.
All contact details including legal disclosure requirements can be found on our contact page.