Davis Grant is now listed on Xero’s Advisor directory as specialists in “Making Tax Digital Ready”. This means you can be sure our team is prepared to help you deal with the challenges of Digital Tax in addition to our status as a Xero Gold Champion Partner and Xero migration certified.
What is Making Tax Digital?
By 2020, HMRC has set out that all tax returns will be made digitally. From next April all VAT registered businesses will be expected to keep digital records on a system that can submit data to HMRC directly.
When advocating Cloud Accounting solutions we are often (quite rightly) asked by you to justify our recommendation that you move your accounting online. “What’s in it for me?” you ask, well don’t take our word for it check out the survey results below.
These 11 benefits are waiting for you…
- Data not lost if computer fails
- Less time to manage accounts
- Cost effectiveness
- More immediate information on financial position
- Easier interaction with advisor
- Fewer data-entry errors
- Good data security
- Better invoice management, enabling faster payment
- Help pay suppliers on time
- Ability to record transactions immediately from different devices
- Easier internal collaboration on accounts
Source: 673 accountants and 1,001 SME owners surveyed by Censuswide between 22.08.2017 – 29.08.2017