As companies continue to recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, we think it is important to go back to the basics and understand the core values of a business to be in a better position for development.
And, you are in luck!
Our Director Steven Sandford has undertaken a business advisory service helping clients to develop their core values. So keep reading to discover the outline of this service, and of course, its benefits!
Why did we develop this service?
Core Values are the essence of a company’s identity. They support the vision and shape the culture of an organisation. Core Values cannot be plagiarised and made to fit an organisation. They need to be developed from within to be authentic to your company and your team.
Experience has shown the team at Davis Grant that the most effective way to develop Core Values is by having a neutral facilitator lead the process.
Therefore, we have developed an effective service that allows you to create Core Values for your business – providing a great foundation and guide for how your team interacts with clients and each other.
Who should develop a set of Core Values?
- Do you find it hard to differentiate yourself from your competitors?
- Are you frustrated by a lack of aligned behaviour within your team?
- Would you like to get the very best from your team without getting the big stick out?
- Would you like to have a business where everyone (INCLUDING YOU) loves coming to work?
A clear set of Core Values is the foundation for great business culture and will make leading and managing a team, and client expectations, a lot easier.
When your team lives into your Core Values, you are more likely to achieve your business goals. In the words of Peter Drucker, ‘Culture eats strategy for breakfast’.
What is involved?
On 24 September at 10:00 am, we are holding a free webinar session for business owners looking to develop their business messaging.
In “Back to School”, we will give a taster of our Core Values planning service and provide an insight into our experiences and how they helped us develop Davis Grant’s Core Values.
In this webinar, you will learn…
- What Core Values are and the benefit of having them
- The values most important to you and how to brainstorm them to your team
- How to prioritise values to have a maximum of five Core Values
- How to develop a key definition for each Core Value
- How to unveil and display your new Core Values
What are the benefits of Core Values Development?
- With the Core Values Development, you can…
- Build a foundation for the culture you believe is fundamental to your success
- Increase alignment within your team
- Clearly communicate what is important to you, your team, and the company
- Determine the values that will drive your business to achieve its vision
- Core Values guide expected behaviours – how your team interacts with each other and your clients
- Gain a framework for effective communication
- Reduce workplace stress and tension and build better working relationships
- Core Values act as ‘decision-making filters’ for the day to day operation of the business
- Differentiate your company from your competitors
- Core Values are a primary recruitment and retention tool
- Inspire people to take positive action because they aspire to live into Core Values
- Core Values contribute to the overall success of the organisation
If you would like to learn more about Core Values and our development service, then please contact our expert Steven Sandford today at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8477 0014.
If you do not have a set of Core Values that define expectations and behaviour, then we recommend you attend our webinar on 24 September.