Is your business fit enough?
Whatever the outcome of political negotiations any change is stressful. Our exit from the EU is probably the most testing time for the UK economy since the banking crisis of 2007-08.
Achieving a lean and efficient state in your business will serve you well, whatever the future holds. Any investment in time and resources to achieve “business-fitness” will be money well spent..
Sleep better at night
Don’t bury your head in the sand, talk to us about the fitness of your business. We will help put together a program to monitor and improve health and
- Lose weight – are you carrying any equipment or stock that is past it’s sell-by date? Or do you have unused space that you could shed or sub-let?
- Improve efficiency – speed up the conversion of sales into money in the bank, and
- Audit your supply chains – do you or your immediate supply chain trade with EU businesses? If yes, preparing an impact assessment would be advisable.
- Shedding unwanted assets and costs.
Maximisinguse of space.
- Shortening cash collection cycles, more money in the bank.
- Improved marketing strategies.
- Ascertaining and dealing with supply chain risks.
- The creation of business plans that you can use to monitor actual performance.