If you visit Davis Grant over the next few weeks apologies that you will find a little cosmetic improvement work going on.
With roots in East London going back to 1949 the firm in it’s current form moved to Treviot House, Ilford in March 1990.
Nearly 28 years later the Directors are investing in improvement works. The aim is to give you the best experience possible if you need to visit us and set the stage for the future of the firm.
Improvement works include:
- New welcoming and warm reception area to relax in before your meetings.
- Conference and Training rooms with large screens and technology to bring your numbers to life.
- Sparkly new toilet facilities.
- Fresh and bright decoration with an emphasis on natural light.
- Comfortable and contemporary furniture.
- Renewed air-conditioning throughout.
Plus there are further improvements that you may not see including a new team kitchen and removal of internal walls. By providing more open-plan workspace and option to hot-desk, we are working to develop our already strong collaborative ethos. Being open and collaborative is a big part of our identity!